INSPECTION GUIDELINES AND MOVE OUT INSTRUCTIONS FOR VACATING RESIDENTS- PLEASE NOTE THAT OWNERS, OWNERS AGENTS OR MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL IS NOT REQUIRED TO DO A WALKTHROUGH WITH TENANT(S) PRESENT
Below are the most important items we will be looking for during the walk-thru after a resident vacates. All of your furniture and personal items must be removed from the house before an inspection can be made.
Professional Cleaning Services and Professional Carpet Cleaning must be completed prior to handing in your keys and receipts before midnight on the last day of your lease. Receipts and keys are to be dropped off to our Corporate Office, located at 4124 Blanding Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32210. If items are dropped off after office hours, please leave items in an envelope and place them through the drop box to the RIGHT of the front door of the office.
Return All Keys
Please remember there is a $50.00 charge for EVERY key that is NOT returned that was documented upon move in, this includes but is not limited to: front door keys, storage keys, backdoor keys, garage keys, garage door remotes, gate cards, amenity cards, amenity key fobs, gate remotes, etc.
Please make sure to provide us with a forwarding address in writing by mail or email for the return of your security deposit.
Cabinets and drawers wiped clean inside and outside.
All shelves and drawers cleaned inside and outside. Exterior cleaned; pull out and clean behind and on sides, including floor underneath, Icemaker emptied
Oven, broiler and/or pan drawer, stove top and under stovetop cleaned. Outside of stove cleaned, pull out and clean behind and on sides: replace drip pans.
Must be free of any grease and grime. Be sure the filter is also clean.
Wiped down inside and outside.
- freshly mopped; remove all scuff marks
- Pantry shelves wiped clean
- Clean sink, faucet, and countertops
- Cabinets and drawers wiped clean
- Shower, tub, tile, sink and toilet clean and free of soap scum
- Floors freshly mopped
- Medicine cabinet cleaned inside and mirror cleaned
- Windows, porch area and sliding door screens in place and in good condition
- Sliding door tracks cleaned
- Window sills cleaned
- Windows secure and cleaned inside and outside
- Carpets are to be professionally cleaned by an approved vendor upon vacancy
- Provide a copy of the paid receipt
- Doors and facings should be free of handprints and dirt and tops dusted.
- Touch up all scuff marks, fill nail holes
- Touch up or repaint with matching paint, otherwise painting will be deducted from your deposit.
- Garage and driveways free from oil and/or rust stains, garage swept
- Porch/patio are clean and mildew free
- Grass freshly mowed, edged and watered just prior to move out
- Shrubs and flower beds weeded and properly trimmed
- Repair any pet damage to yard if necessary
- A/C filters cleaned or replaced and vents cleaned
- Light fixtures clean and all light bulbs in place and in working order
- Vertical tops dusted and mini blinds clean and free of dust and dirt
- Entryway free of spider webs and mud dobber nests
- Ceiling fans cleaned
- Make arrangements to have your trash and garbage picked up BEFORE you discontinue your water service.
- Once the water is turned off, the City will not pick up your trash. There will be a charge if we have to have trash hauled away.
The new resident handbook and all contained herein are an addendum to and in addition to and made part of the lease agreement and in the event there is any conflict between the lease and this addendum, the provisions of this addendum shall govern.
We are happy to answer your questions, we kindly request you not ask us to breach any of its covenants.
Any items found not in compliance will be deducted from your security deposit.